Home | Anything | ( 10 ) | Subscribe | Post a reply

Posted by Felix on Monday April 2, 2012 11:54:7:

Now that the UTME results have been released, changing of institutions is also available for those who may want to change their choices. It is a postregistration service which Jamb offers to candidates.

How do you go about this? Well it is quite simple and here are what you will need?

- Internet connection
- Pin
- Serial number
- Registration number

Just go to www.jamb.org.ng and click on the Change of institution link, a pop up will appear, enter your details and follow the processes involved.

Re: How to do Change of institution for Jamb UTME Posted by Sunnyboyon Monday April 16, 2012 at 20:36:23:

How can one go about this(change of curse)as jamb site is not functioning? Will it work at d cafe? Also is it wise to test d pin to anoda person (mrs Goodness)who is nt known?

Post a reply

Required fields are Name and Comment.




Recent Posts:

Recent Comments: